Monday 14 January 2013

I'm a Guest Designer for Love to Create


Sometime ago I was asked to be guest designer over at Love to Create, which I excitedly accepted, thanks very much Joann for giving me this fanatstic opportunity
And I get another GDT badge to add to my blog :-)


The challenge theme is

Sparkle and snowflakes

and the sponsors for this challenge are


and  


I hope you will all enter, I am sure there are still christmas cards that you made last year that haven't been added to your blog yet :-)
so head on over to Love to Create to link your entries
 
So here are the details of my GDT card. 

The image is called Russian Honey and is by Sassy Studio Design which I coloured with Copics

The patterned paper I have used is from a Pink Petticoat snowflake collection

The snowflakes and snowflake border are white glitter card that has been die cut using
Cheery Lynn snowflake dies and a Memory Box snowflake border die

I have also used my Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle nesties for the image,  blue satin ribbon and a snowflake embossing folder 

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Papercrafting Journey Anything Goes
Simply Create Anything Goes
Broken Box Stock Winter/snowflakes
Card Makin Mamas Anything goes
Crafts 4 eternity Moody Blues
Dilly Beans Winter fun
Inspire me Fridays Anything Goes
Patties Creations Fun in the snow
Simply Create Too Let it snow

Thanks for looking
x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!! Beautiful papers,dies and love your gorgeous coloring of this SSD image. Thank you so much for being a Guest Designer at Love to Create Challenges!! We love your card and creativity!!

    Hug's
    Jacki - owner of Love to Create Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful detail on your card. Thank you for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey Challenge this week.
    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A winter wonderland with a beautiful wintry queen! Sooo pretty! Love your colors and shading and the great layout with layers that make the card so enjoyable to view. Very VERY pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many gorgeous snowflakes.

    Thanks for getting blue with us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love the diecuts you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing in our 'Fun in the Snow' Challenge #59!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x